We're delighted to offer unique correpondence card folios, and this is Series Nº1, the original of three now available. Folios are available individually, and by popular demand, we've added discounted quantity pricing as well.
Our handsome custom-designed folio includes 10 luxuriously double-thick 100% cotton correspondence cards in one pocket, with fine envelopes lined in midnight blue in the other. Each card is topped with a jewel-like motif from our library of original watercolor illustrations by Erika Stefanutti, and this first series features paintings of five of our favorite treasures from decorative arts history:
- A George III oval papier-mâché tea caddy by Henry Clay, decorated overall with a scene of a pastoral idyll, England
- A 19th century Mediterranean coral specimen, mounted on an 18th century gold-painted wooden base, Italy
- A circa 1700 Tan Chi lidded container, China
- A gilt-mounted turbo shell drinking cup, presented to Piet Hein by the Dutch West India Company in 1649, in recognition of his capture of a fleet of Spanish ships.
- A circa 1840 papier-mâché tea Caddy in the form of a melon in black and gold lacquer, China
Series Nº 1 includes two cards in each design.
Correspondence Card Folio, Series Nº1
- 10 double-thick fine cotton notecards, 5x7" each
- Luxe lined envelopes
- Folio: 5-1/2" wide, 7-1/2" tall, 7/8" thick, closed dimensions
- Designed and produced in the United States