We're delighted to introduce our new Correpondence Card Folios. This is Series Nº1, the first of three now available.
Our handsome custom-designed folio includes 10 luxuriously double-thick 100% cotton correspondence cards in one pocket, with fine envelopes lined in midnight blue in the other. Each card is topped with a jewel-like motif from our library of original watercolor illustrations by Erika Stefanutti, and this first series features paintings of five of our favorite treasures from decorative arts history:
- A George III oval papier-mâché tea caddy by Henry Clay, decorated overall with a scene of a pastoral idyll, England
- A 19th century Mediterranean coral specimen, mounted on an 18th century gold-painted wooden base, Italy
- A circa 1700 Tan Chi lidded container, China
- A gilt-mounted turbo shell drinking cup, presented to Piet Hein by the Dutch West India Company in 1649, in recognition of his capture of a fleet of Spanish ships.
- A circa 1840 papier-mâché tea Caddy in the form of a melon in black and gold lacquer, China
Series Nº 1 includes two cards in each design.
Correspondence Card Folio, Series Nº1
- 10 double-thick fine cotton notecards, 5x7" each
- Luxe lined envelopes
- Folio: 5-1/2" wide, 7-1/2" tall, 7/8" thick, closed dimensions
- Designed and produced in the United States